24/7 MCB Virtual Banking- Free Bank Statement, Account Status, Funds Transfer, Utility Bills Payment, Free Mobile Balance Recharge
MCB Virtual Internet Banking offers you the convenience to manage and control your MCB account online from any computer through internet, totally free.
If you are an account holder of MCB, just register your account on MCB website and you will get following advantages/features free, anytime and anywhere:
- Detailed Account Summary.
- You can manage all of your MCB accounts through one internet account.
- Detail Bank Account Statement.
- Immediate or Scheduled Funds Transfer.
- Payment of Utility Bills (Wapda, PTCL, SNGPC, SSGC, Supernet, IESCO, HESCO, KESC, Zong, Ufone………). Immediate or Scheduled Bill Payments. Full or Partial payment based on the payment conditions specified by a particular Utility Company.
- Bulk Salary Transfer for Corporate Customers.
- Cheque Book Request.
- Payment/Transfer Alerts for reminding, in advance, prior to the processing of specified payments and transfers.
- Personal Alerts for reminding of pre-specified events and occasions.
- Mobile Recharge facility for all Telecom Companies; PTCL, Zong, Mobilink/ Jazz, Ufone, Warid, Telenor, V Wireless…….
How to Register?
- Go to https://onlinereg.mcb.com.pk/registration_ind1.asp
- Complete the application form.
- Visit any MCB ATM, select the option “Service Requests” and on the next screen select Internet Banking Reg.
- Check your email for the registration confirmation containing your Virtual Internet Banking Password and Customer number.
- Call MCB Call Centre on (021) 111-000-622 to obtain your User ID. After verification User ID will be disclosed to you, enabling you to start using the MCB Virtual Internet Banking service.